At this time, Outreach Clinic is making efforts to minimize exposure and reduce transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19) to our patients, clients and staff. We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this process.
It is important to stay home if you are sick to prevent spreading the virus. Please help us protect our vulnerable population by answering these questions
Do you have any symptoms?
• Fever (temperature above 99.5F forehead/ 100.4 oral)
• Shortness of breath, or lower respiratory infection symptoms
• Recent loss of taste or smell
Have you had potential exposure?
• In the past 2 weeks, have you been in contact with someone who was confirmed or suspected to have the coronavirus (COVID-19)?
• Have you traveled internationally or out of state in the past month? If you have travelled within the last month call 406.233.3098 to receive instructions.
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, please call the Clinic at 406.233.3098
If you answer NO please proceed with an appointment.
Temperatures and pulse oximetry will be taken.
For more information about COVID-19, or any other community health concerns, you can visit cdc.gov.
Thank you for choosing Outreach Clinic.