Consider Your Options
If you have a positive pregnancy test you have three options to consider. Before you decide, get the facts about any options you are considering. It’s crucial that your decision is based on accurate information…not just emotions.
Information is power. If you can learn about your options, you will make decisions that you can live with. There are no “right-for-everyone” answers, but there will be options that are right for you.
If you are considering having an abortion, you may be thinking:
- I’m not ready to be a parent
- I can’t tell anyone I’m pregnant
- I don’t know what else to do
You need to know:
- Are you really pregnant?
- How far along are you?
- Do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
You may also be interested in knowing:
- What kind of abortions are available to you?
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
Outreach Clinic can help you determine if your pregnancy is viable by performing an ultrasound. Then we can help you fully understand your choices.
If you are considering parenting, you may be thinking:
- My boyfriend/husband doesn’t want the baby, but I do.
- How will I finish school?
- How will I continue working?
- Where will I live?
- I don’t have medical insurance.
- I can’t afford a child.
Let us help you sort through the facts, so you will be able to decide if parenting is the best choice for you.
You may choose to consider adoption if:
- You don’t want an abortion and aren’t ready to be a parent
- You want to provide your child with a 2-parent family
- You want to provide your child emotional and financial stability
We can help you understand adoption, and put you in contact with an adoption specialist. Making an adoption plan can be one of the most difficult decisions you will ever make. With open adoption, you can know your child and be a part of your child’s life. You can have the peace of knowing your child is loved and cared for by the couple you choose.
Call for an appointment. We are here to serve you.